Almost all of the people i know likes rice crispy treats especially when you add marijuana to the equation.. There’s just something about ripping off a piece of gooey goodness from a rice crispy treat that makes me smile every time. Plus the recipe below packs a punch, so it’s a double bonus.
- 3 tablespoons of marijuana butter
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) of regular marshmallows or 4 cups of miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups of rice crispy cereal
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat.
2. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
3. Add rice crispy cereal. Stir until well coated.
4. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
5. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container.
- To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks.
- Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.